Saturday, June 19, 2010

Comment Repsonse Time!



Skip This and Go to the Next Chapter >>>>>



Okay, so basically, I plan on having comment response sections where I take the opportunity to specifically respond to comments.

Although I doubt I will have very many anytime soon (especially from previous experience), in the future, if I receive an absurd amount of comments that would take way too long to respond to all of, or if I receive comments I do not wish to respond to, I will select specific comments and respond to those ones.

Here we go!

@Asuran_rock (who happens to be one of my good friends):
Thank you for your enthusiasm. You are one of only a handful of my friends I can really count on to truly show interest in this sort of thing. =3

That's all for now! Please submit your comments with reactions and suggestions under the appropriate chapters. Or just say hi. ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a Ninja?

There is a lot of misconception about what a ninja is.

A ninja is a weapon. A ninja is a warrior.

First appearing in writing as early as 4th century according to some history, though it is hard to place the beginning of the ninja, and most scholars agree that they emerged around the 7th-10th century. According to most Asian historians, the ninja first developed in opposition to the elite samurai during the Heian Dynasty (794-1185).

By the 15th century, the role of the ninja was primarily hired mercenary or espionage. By this time, there was already boundless myths about ninjas, calling them demons and giving them mystical powers which were widely believed to be true, but in all reality, ninjas were very trained in silence and stealth and could easily hide or slip away quickly and unnoticed in a way that would lead others to believe they were magical.

Our story presupposes a modern Japanese society where ninjas have managed to survive and continue traditional methods of teaching and hired by clients and used as weapons and tools of espionage and mercenary. Taro is one such ninja, growing up in a civilization of ninjas long-thought to be extinct. But when Taro begins his first ninja mission, his whole world gets turned upside down.