Friday, September 2, 2011

Loyal Fans!

This message goes out to everyone who has been reading my story and has wondered: "Where is the new chapters?" or even "Has Koi abandoned his story?"

The answer is pretty simple: I got a job, got real busy with school, and am now spending a whole lot of my free time either sleeping or watching netflix. But because I love my story and my fans, I've decided that I need to do something before all of my faithful readers abandon me for some story that actually updates. hahaha.

So anyway, I'm going to set myself a deadline for the next chapter which I will announce..... right now!

By the end of September, I will give you guys at least 2 new chapters! If I don't (which I will), you are more than welcome to rant and rave at me until I give you at least twice that.... how's that sound?

So my real point is, be ready to get a few new chapters in the next coming week. I will definitely find time to do it and I really appreciate the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is a Ninja?

There is a lot of misconception about what a ninja is.

A ninja is a weapon. A ninja is a warrior.

First appearing in writing as early as 4th century according to some history, though it is hard to place the beginning of the ninja, and most scholars agree that they emerged around the 7th-10th century. According to most Asian historians, the ninja first developed in opposition to the elite samurai during the Heian Dynasty (794-1185).

By the 15th century, the role of the ninja was primarily hired mercenary or espionage. By this time, there was already boundless myths about ninjas, calling them demons and giving them mystical powers which were widely believed to be true, but in all reality, ninjas were very trained in silence and stealth and could easily hide or slip away quickly and unnoticed in a way that would lead others to believe they were magical.

Our story presupposes a modern Japanese society where ninjas have managed to survive and continue traditional methods of teaching and hired by clients and used as weapons and tools of espionage and mercenary. Taro is one such ninja, growing up in a civilization of ninjas long-thought to be extinct. But when Taro begins his first ninja mission, his whole world gets turned upside down.